Mother’s Day is an annual celebration on the second Sunday in May. It’s a day to honor and celebrate motherhood, and all the mother figures in our lives. It is often paired with a meal and a gift. What makes a good Mother’s Day gift? Flowers, candy, or beauty, which one do you think she prefers?
The official Mother’s Day holiday arose in the 1900s as a result of the efforts of Anna Jarvis, daughter of Ann Reeves Jarvis. Following her mother’s 1905 death, Anna Jarvis conceived of Mother’s Day as a way of honoring the sacrifices mothers made for their children.
Former President, Woodrow Wilson is credited with establishing Mother’s Day as a national holiday. Over the years since 1914, Mother’s Day has become one of the biggest days for consumer spending.
- Mother’s Day is the third-largest card-sending holiday in the United States, with 113 million cards exchanged annually.
- Almost 85% of adult men and women celebrate Mother’s Day.
- Mother’s Day is the second most popular holiday for gift-giving, following Christmas.
Flowers are a very popular way to show your mother gratitude and appreciation. Mother’s Day is the most significant sales driver for the $27 billion U.S. floral industry, with sales of flowers for Mother’s Day exceeding Valentine’s Day, Christmas, and Easter. Americans spend more on flowers than on other popular gifts such as greeting cards, apparel, and electronics, according to the National Retail Federation.
Candy - It’s no secret that many moms have a sweet tooth and enjoy candy any day of the year. What type of candy does your mom like? If you are thinking about a box of chocolate candy as a gift and wondering about wine to go with it, don’t. Do you know that more than half of chocolate consumers enjoy a piece of chocolate all on its own over pairing with a beverage?
How about a Mother’s Day gift that is sweet beyond candy and chocolate? The gift of beauty checks all the sweet, thoughtful, and meaningful boxes. Plexaderm Skincare has bundled several customer skincare favorites with mom and all her beauty in mind.
1. The Plexaderm All Day Beauty Kit is one perfect gift bundle to compliment Mom’s natural beauty. It contains 4 fan favorites that work to preserve beauty all day and all night.
Mom can start her skincare regimen with a clean canvas. Our Reset & Replenish Pads cleanse and moisturize your face in one easy step.
Does Mom need an extra burst of hydrating Hyaluronic Acid? Plexaderm Hyaluronic Moisturizer will provide top level moisture and help soften and smooth the skin’s appearance. Added BONUS, our Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer is specially formulated to not minimize Rapid Reduction Serum’s wrinkle-reduction effects. Simply apply 20 minutes before using Rapid Reduction Serum for best results.
Mom has probably mentioned stress a few times. She can use our famous Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum to visibly smooth the signs of daily stress and aging including under eye bags, fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles. Results help keep her looking smooth and refreshed up to 10 hours.
Getting adequate rest is a gift on its own. Mom can close out her day knowing that she’s still taking care of her skin while sleeping. Used nightly, our Night Time Collagen Serum helps promote firmer, fuller, more youthful looking skin.
2. The Plexaderm Prep and Glow Kit pairs 2 top customer favorites that will surely have Mom cleansed, moisturized, visibly smoother and smiling in minutes!
- Step 1: Cleanse your skin with our Reset & Replenish Pads! Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, our gentle, super-soft pads effectively remove dirt, oil & makeup.
- Step 2: Apply a half pea-sized amount of Rapid Reduction Serum to any problem areas, gently dabbing and feathering to achieve a thin, even application. Relax for 10 minutes while the product sets.
- Step 3: Include another Reset & Replenish Pad in your end of day beauty routine to restore freshness and moisture to your skin.
These are just two of many Plexaderm Skincare kits and bundles that are available. Check them out and select the one that suits your mom’s beauty needs. You can’t go wrong. Any Plexaderm Skincare gift will let her know you are thinking of her as much as she thinks about you.